The LostSeed Mission
The LostSeed Ministry belongs to the Lord; it is His work in us that enables us to accomplish anything. Not our own, so LostSeed is left anonymous so that the attention is focused on the Lord and not ourselves.
When most people hear "ministry," they think of pastors, priests, and professional clergy, but God says every member of his family is a minister. If you are a Christian, you are a minister. When you're serving, you're ministering.
The primary focus of The LostSeed Ministry is on helping today's misled youth find their purpose by discovering the amazing love God has for them; though this is not the only purpose of this ministry. LostSeed hopes to encourage, motivate, and empower people of any age to discover and live in the love of the Lord Jesus Christ.
This ministry is not about any organized religion or denomination, for us to state being Christian simply means, "follower of Jesus Christ." LostSeed is about knowing the Lord Jesus Christ in your personal one on one relationship, because the Presence of Jesus is far more important than what church anyone was raised in.
- God the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit is the tri-une God.
- There will be a judgment day for all people
- Life after Death is with God or without God, Heaven or Hell.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came in the flesh.
- Jesus Christ was crucified, then buried and resurrected 3 days later.
- Gifts of the Holy Spirit; Prophecy, Casting out Demons, Healing the Sick, Speaking in Tongues and so on.
- Water Baptism in full immersion. Burying the old man and raising the new.
- One mediator between God and man, the man Christ Jesus.
- Jesus will return to earth one day.
- Salvation is a free gift from God, it cannot be earned by works.
- Repentence from sin, receiving forgiveness by faith and the grace of God through the completed work of Jesus Christ.
- We have an adversary, Satan and his kingdom of evil. Spiritual warfare is real and we must pray daily.
- The Bible is the perfect, unfallable Word of God in it's original language.